Sunday, September 13, 2009

weekend

I failed big time over the weekend. Once again, I'm going to blame my boyfriend hehehe. Just the fact that he's there makes it really hard for me to get out of the warm bed without looking back.

On saturday night I managed to get up at 4 a.m. and make myself some tea and do some homework. But I was too tired and going back to bed seemed so wonderful at the time. So I did. Meaning I slept an extra 3 hours. Dang.

Today I just turned off my alarm at 4 and went back to bed. Total extra 5 hours. Dang dang. Let's see how it goes today. I already forecast not napping for a while since I'm a the school library and left my iPod in the car. No iPod = no nap at public place.

Maybe I can go get it in a couple hours after I get some school work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment