Wednesday, September 23, 2009

polyphasic sleep put to test

So all this time, I've been adapting while going to school. Tomorrow I have my first big test and this will give me a good sense on how good or bad I'm doing. I already know that I've been doing alright in the short quizzes, but this will be the real deal...FOR REALS.
It's my first Cell Biology exam and I hope I can do well. I pushed back my core sleep by an hour yesterday and will do the same tonight. So I will be going to sleep at midnight and getting up at 3. That gives me plenty of time to finish reviewing for the test.

About the naps, I had 3 really good ones today, I remember dreaming for the first 2. The weird thing is that for both (and this has happened before but I did a poor job at documenting) I woke up before the 20 minute mark. So I wake up but don't open my eyes and realize because of the sleeping track that I use, that I'm awake before I'm supposed to. I hope this means my body got all the rest it needed and therefore woke me up. I don't know. I'm going to look into it.

Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment