Wednesday, September 16, 2009

sleep track

Thanks to this polyphasic forum I visit now, I got this sleeping track thanks to the suggestion of another polyphaser.There are many tracks with different durations and they all start with some white noise (I think there's brown and some others maybe I'm not sure) and end with a series of annoying noises to help wake you up at the end of a nap. There's a rooster, a pig, and some other farm noises I believe. I downloaded it to my iPod and I should give it a try right before my biochem class for my 9 a.m. nap which has to take place at the classroom, otherwise I can't find a decent seat. I have to give credit to the person who shared this online though, so here's the link: http://www.placebo.serv.co.za/?page_id=7

I'll be posting my results later today. I'm actually pretty excited about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment