Thursday, October 1, 2009

uh-oh

On tuesday, I completely messed up because I didn't take my afternoon nap plus my evening nap. It was all for a good reason though, I was going to the U2 concert and the excitement got me. Also I didn't go to sleep at my now usual midnight. So I did this: I went to sleep at like 2ish in the morning but only for 20 minutes, as if taking a nap. Why? because I had an exam that day and had to study somehow. The result was that I overslept at all my naps yesterday. I think it was like doing 1.5 hours each (I've noticed that if I oversleep I always wake up at 1.5 hour increments, I guess b/c that's how long my sleep cycle is). Today I haven't napped yet (4:12 p.m) so I'm about to do that right now. I'll take this one, bump up the next one to 8 and then sleep from 12 to 3. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back on track.

I'm also starting to get mentally ready for my switch to 1.5 hour core. I think I should set a date so that I force myself to do it as opposed to keep putting it off. We'll see.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment