Sunday, October 25, 2009

poly mono

I'm going back to monophasic for a while. I was noticing a decrease in my memory and I was trying to deny it for a while. Last week it got really bad, with people telling me stuff like: "Jesus I just told you that 2 minutes ago". I usually have a pretty bad memory, but now I think it's getting out of control, and I need to be careful because I'm supposed to be getting good grades on my exams and I'm not cause I forget everything.

I will try polyphasic later though, and if it happens again then I'll definitely know what the cause is (first I should see some memory improvement now that I'm going back to monophasic, to be able to prove my hypothesis)

1 comment:

  1. When you do go back to it, try Simple Nap. It's an alarm clock for polyphasic sleepers and it's helped me a lot. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete