Saturday, October 10, 2009

1.5-hr core everyman

I tried to switch to 1.5 hour core sleep the other night and it didn't work out that well. I think that since I would need to take 4 naps instead of 3, what I should do is to first, take the 4 naps to get ready and then sleep 1.5 hours less. I was reaaally tired and napping felt like 20 minute deaths. Also I had a horrible headache but I don't think it had anything to do with less sleep, but it was hard cause all I wanted to do was to crash for hours. It eventually went away and I didn't feel like crashing anymore and just switched back to my faithful 3 hour core. I don't know if I'll be able to pull this off one day but I think it'll be easier if I don't have school going on.

I forgot to mention that it took me a good week to recover from the post-U2 mess up. I kept oversleeping. Now I'm back on track with no intentions on missing naps and/or sleep times.

No comments:

Post a Comment